Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Website Legal Notice carefully as it contains the Terms and Conditions of usage of THE CROWN COLLECTION® Website located at https://www.thecrowncollection.co.za (the “Website”) owned by Jacolco (Pty) Ltd as well as other important legal notices applicable to the end user accessing the Website (“User”) or (“You”). You will be subject to the Website Legal Notice in force at the time that you use the Website. For the avoidance of doubt, the Website Legal Notice available on the Website at the time of each of Your Website usage sessions shall govern the relevant session.
THE CROWN COLLECTION® WEBSITE LEGAL NOTICE
JACOLCO (PTY) LTD t/a THE CROWN COLLECTION®
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® Disclaimer
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® Website Terms and Conditions of Usage
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® Information and Website Compliance
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® Terms of Service – Electronic Transactions
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® Special Prohibitions
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® Delivery & Shipping Information
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® Pricing, Payment And Product Availability
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® Trading Policy
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® Website Technical Contacts
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® Enquiries Contacts
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® Complaints Contacts
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® Variation
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® The DISCLAIMER:
- These Terms and Conditions, as well as any other written and pictorial content on this website (without limitation) are copyrighted and belong exclusively to Jacolco (Pty) Ltd t/a THE CROWN COLLECTION®.
- No person is permitted to copy or embed any link to, or image from this website without the prior written consent of Jacolco (Pty) Ltd t/a THE CROWN COLLECTION®.
- You hereby agree that the putative justification of “fair use” shall not provide you with grounds upon which to copy these Terms and Conditions or any other information contained on this website.
- If you breach Clauses 1.1 or 1.2, then you hereby agree to pay to THE CROWN COLLECTION®, upon the presentation of a relevant demand and / or invoice and in relation to each individual transgression, a liquidated penalty of R30 000 (Thirty Thousand Rand).
- The advice contained herein is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for advice from a professional.
- This site and all information, content, materials, products and services included on or otherwise made available to me through this site are provided by THE CROWN COLLECTION® on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, THE CROWN COLLECTION® disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose not expressly mentioned herein.
- Whilst THE CROWN COLLECTION® takes all reasonable measures to ensure that this site is free from computer viruses and the like, it cannot, and does not warrant that this site, information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; their servers; or electronic communications sent from THE CROWN COLLECTION® are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- You acknowledge that THE CROWN COLLECTION® will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the your use of this site or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- You are aware that in the relevant circumstances, the views and opinions expressed in articles contained on the site are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the employees, management, shareholders and/or directors of THE CROWN COLLECTION® or their subsidiaries.
- You acknowledge that the adverts / media archive is intended to be used solely for reference, educational, research and/or non-commercial purposes and is not intended to reflect current advertising. Therefore all content within such archive (including any special offers) should not be construed as being up to date, accurate and/or current. This website and any orders placed using this website are subject to the above disclaimer and the stated Terms and Conditions.
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE
The User’s (your) usage of the online information services contained on the Website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Usage contained herein and any obligations that may arise towards THE CROWN COLLECTION®. This agreement was last revised on 10 August 2017. I acknowledge that I should regularly check these Terms and Conditions for any amendments or updates. Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Severability: These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Limited Liability: You understand, acknowledge and agree that your usage of the website and reliance on the website content is at your discretion and risk. THE CROWN COLLECTION®, in its discretion, reserves its right at any time to change the website or discontinue any aspect or feature thereof, including but not limited to: content, context, hours of availability and equipment or permission needed for access or use of the website. THE CROWN COLLECTION® shall attempt to maintain the availability and accessibility of the website, however it takes no responsibilities for the website’s possible temporary unavailability or inaccessibility for reasons beyond its control.
- Indemnity: Subject to clause 2.2 above, you agree to indemnify and hold THE CROWN COLLECTION®, its officers, directors, members, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against any claims, damages, actions, losses, and liabilities including and without limitation: loss of profits, direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or punitive damages and any reasonable legal and / or accounting fees, resulting from (i) the access to, use of or browsing of this website, (ii) downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website, and / or (iii) viruses, bugs, software / program malfunctions, errors, failures, delays in computer or payment transmissions or network connections.
- Third Party Website Links: THE CROWN COLLECTION® may include or provide links to third party websites on the Internet. Such websites may provide opinions, recommendations, or other information from various individuals, sponsors, organisations or companies. In providing such links, THE CROWN COLLECTION® does not necessarily interrogate the content of such information nor endorse, guarantee, warrant, or recommend the accuracy and/or legality of such information, alternatively subscribe to any such opinions or recommendations, and therefore cannot be held accountable for any such content.
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® Website Links: The Website may also contain links to other websites which are owned and run by THE CROWN COLLECTION® and / associated entities, and contain, for instance, further information on the offering of goods and services related to THE CROWN COLLECTION®. These links are provided for your convenience and for the purpose of providing additional information. Your use of any linked websites is governed by the usage terms applicable to those specific websites, and is therefore not governed by the Terms and Conditions of this Website.
- Linking Agreement: Pursuant to and in conjunction with clause 1.2, you acknowledge that you may not create a link to this Website from another website without THE CROWN COLLECTION®’s prior consent in writing in the form of a “Linking Agreement”, in which case the terms of your linking to the Website shall be governed by the terms of the said “Linking Agreement” with THE CROWN COLLECTION®. Should any person(s) breach this Clause 2.6, then such person / persons hereby agree(s) to pay to THE CROWN COLLECTION®, upon the presentation of a relevant demand and / or invoice and in relation to each individual transgression, a liquidated penalty of R25 000 (Twenty Five Thousand Rand).
- Applicable Law, Jurisdiction and Arbitration: This Agreement shall be governed by and be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Amicable Resolution of Disputes:
- In instances where you have any grievance or complaint against THE CROWN COLLECTION® and / or any associated entity, which grievance / complaint emanates from this website, you hereby agree that you shall, prior to lodging such grievance / complaint within any formal dispute resolution structure contemplated herein, sincerely attempt to resolve such grievance / complaint with THE CROWN COLLECTION® (or any associated entity, as the case may be) amicably and informally.
- Pursuant to the above, you agree that in the event of a dispute or alleged breach of the terms hereof, you will work together with THE CROWN COLLECTION® in good faith to attempt to resolve the matter internally amicably by:
- submitting a written complaint submission to email@example.com within a period of 30 (thirty) calendar days of the cause of the grievance / complaint having taken place;
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® shall have 30 (thirty) calendar days within which to respond to such complaint, following which the parties shall endeavour resolve the grievance / complaint to the greatest extent that may be possible within a subsequent period of 30 (thirty) days;
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® shall have 30 (thirty) calendar days within which to respond to such elevated complaint, following which the parties shall endeavour to resolve the grievance / complaint to the greatest extent that may be possible within a subsequent period of 30 (thirty) days;
- You acknowledge that should you not follow the aforementioned procedure, then you agree that you shall not be able to validly institute any formal dispute resolution mechanisms in respect of the relevant grievance / complaint, and that this provision shall serve as a valid defence to any claim so launched.
- You agree that any dispute regarding this Agreement that cannot be resolved amicably, shall, be referred to confidential and private arbitration in terms of the rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa, which arbitration shall be conducted in English and in Johannesburg.
- In the event of any legal dispute or action being brought in connection with this Agreement, it is agreed that the venue of such action shall be Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa and each party hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the relevant courts thereof.
- The provisions of clause 2.7.3 shall not apply in respect of a dispute pertaining to Clauses 1.1, 1.2, 1.4 and 2.4, which dispute shall bypass the need for arbitration, and in respect of which the Randburg Magistrate’s Court or the South Gauteng High Court, Johannesburg, shall be vested with exclusive jurisdiction, dependent on the quantum and magnitude of the matter concerned.
- The costs of any dispute, in relation to these agreed terms and conditions, shall be borne by the unsuccessful party to any litigation or arbitration proceedings, on an attorney and own client scale.
- Website Intellectual Property: This Website constitutes software and content (such as: images, text, animation, photos, video, graphics, music, sound and voice) that is the intellectual property of THE CROWN COLLECTION® and/or various third parties and subject to the intellectual property laws of South Africa. Further and to the extent that THE CROWN COLLECTION® does not own specific content, or such content falls within the public domain, THE CROWN COLLECTION® may hold copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such information on the Website. You are aware that no rights and/or licence to THE CROWN COLLECTION®’s intellectual property or the intellectual property of third parties have been granted to you, unless otherwise expressly indicated. The software and content may not be used in violation of the intellectual property rights of THE CROWN COLLECTION® and/or such third parties as applicable. Without limitation on the prohibitions placed on the you, you expressly agree not to:
- commercially exploit, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, publish or broadcast any Website content without the prior written approval of THE CROWN COLLECTION® or in the case of third party content, the owner of that content;
- claim or convey ownership of Website content either in its entirety or otherwise;
- copy and / or modify the Website content for the purposes of reposting to other websites or altering THE CROWN COLLECTION® website;
- alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from the Website content;
- frame the Website or any part of the Website.
- Unsolicited Commercial Communications: You agree not to collect or use any Personal Information listed on the Website, pertaining to Website: Users, contributors, members, clients and/or executives or advisors of THE CROWN COLLECTION® for the purposes of transmitting and/or in any manner facilitating the transmission of unsolicited commercial communications.
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® INFORMATION AND WEBSITE COMPLIANCE
THE CROWN COLLECTION® is a business in the decorative, antique, French and vintage furniture and accessory industry that The Crown Collection boasts the largest selection of mirrors, chandeliers, lanterns, armoires, chests, linen presses, tables, chairs, settees, couches, console tables, gilded furniture, candlesticks, candelabras, crystal, silver and many other accessories in SA, with over 5000 unique and highly decorative pieces.
The following table contains further information on THE CROWN COLLECTION® and represents the information that must be provided by THE CROWN COLLECTION® to you in compliance with Section 43 of the South African Electronic Communications and Transactions Act. This section of the Website Legal Notice was last revised on 10 August 2017. I shall regularly check this section of the Website Legal Notice for any amendments or updates.
|The full name of THE CROWN COLLECTION®:||Jacolco (Pty) Ltd t/a THE CROWN COLLECTION®, being a private company registered and incorporated in terms of the Companies Act (61 of 1973) of South Africa.|
|THE CROWN COLLECTION®’s physical address (domicile citandi et executandi) and telephone number:||20 Ballyclare Drive Street, Bryanston, Sandton
+27 11 463 6060
|THE CROWN COLLECTION®’s Website address and e-mail contact address:||https://www.thecrowncollection.co.za
|The registration number of THE CROWN COLLECTION®:||2009/011695/07|
|The place of registration:||South Africa|
|The names of THE CROWN COLLECTION®’s Directors:||C Levin and J Moskovitz|
|The physical address where THE CROWN COLLECTION® will receive legal service of documents:||20 Ballyclare Drive, Bryanston, Sandton
Other correspondence is to be sent to P.O. Box 782484, Sandton, 2146.
|Alternative Dispute Resolution Code:||See clause 2.7.|
COUNTRY OF DOMICILE
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and THE CROWN COLLECTION® chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, as above.
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® TERMS OF SERVICE – ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS
THE CROWN COLLECTION® products are available for sale through https://www.thecrowncollection.co.za. For full terms and conditions relating to e-commerce, please see https://www.thecrowncollection.co.za
- Information Collection and Use: You acknowledge that THE CROWN COLLECTION® and/or its authorised technology agents collect certain Personal Information from you in connection with your use of the Website and/or the goods provided to you by THE CROWN COLLECTION®. This information may be used to: make your visit to the Website and/or your use of the goods more efficient; provide you with the requested goods; enable efficient use of the Website; process transactions concluded by you; process electronic communications and transactions; to administer a competition, promotion or survey or similar interactive activity; or to provide you with newsletters or other periodic emails and/or promotional materials. Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that your personal information has been accessed or acquired by any unauthorised person, THE CROWN COLLECTION® will notify you and the Information Regulator which is appointed in terms of POPI. THE CROWN COLLECTION® will delay notifying you of the unauthorised access or acquisition of your personal information if a public body responsible for detection, prevention or investigation of offences or the Information Regulator informs THE CROWN COLLECTION® that notifying you will impede a criminal investigation. When THE CROWN COLLECTION® notifies you of the compromise to the security of your personal information THE CROWN COLLECTION® will provide you with sufficient information to allow you to take protective measures against the potential consequences of the compromise.
- Website Usage: Personal Information is automatically collected in relation to your visit to the Website, such information includes but is not limited to: your browser type and version, as well as your operating system. In addition thereto, the Website does use different types of cookies, such as: cookies which provide web analytics services, and other types of cookies. THE CROWN COLLECTION® hosting agents and/or service providers may collect your IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to audit the use of the Website. THE CROWN COLLECTION® does not ordinarily link IP addresses to personal information, which means that your session may remain anonymous. However, THE CROWN COLLECTION® cannot guarantee that this will always be the case, as it may be necessary to identify a particular user when it is necessary to enforce compliance with the Website Terms or to protect THE CROWN COLLECTION®’s Website, its users or other interests
- Subscription to Mailing List or Other Publications: In the event that you subscribe to the THE CROWN COLLECTION® Mailing List and to receive further information, such as marketing and promotional material, from THE CROWN COLLECTION®, then your Personal Information will be processed by THE CROWN COLLECTION®. This information shall include, but is not limited to your email address. THE CROWN COLLECTION® will use your Personal Information to track whether you have read the material supplied to you by THE CROWN COLLECTION® and/or whether you have clicked on any of the links so provided. All THE CROWN COLLECTION® communications shall contain an unsubscribe link and by following the unsubscribe process, you shall be removed from the relevant mailing list and THE CROWN COLLECTION® shall no longer send you the subscription content or contact you.
- Account Sign Up for Goods: THE CROWN COLLECTION® shall retain your Personal Information submitted for the provision of THE CROWN COLLECTION® goods to you, as requested. This Information shall include, but is not limited to, your: name, email address, telephone number, company name, Physical Address, VAT Number, and financial details. In addition thereto, for the term of your Account with THE CROWN COLLECTION®, you shall also be subscribed to receive relevant THE CROWN COLLECTION® electronic communications.
- From time to time, THE CROWN COLLECTION® may appoint certain agents, third parties and/or service providers which operate outside the borders of the Republic of South Africa, alternatively the country in which you reside and/or operate from. In these circumstances THE CROWN COLLECTION® will be required to transmit your Personal Information outside South Africa, alternatively outside the country in which you reside and/or operate from. The purpose of the trans-border flow of your Personal Information may include, but is not limited to: data hosting, data-security and storage. You expressly consent to the trans-border flow of your Personal Information.
- To the extent that you voluntarily post personal information, for example in relation to any medical condition that you may have or medication that you may be on, in response to anything posted on this website, you acknowledge and accept that such information may be publicly available, and as such you shall not hold THE CROWN COLLECTION® and/ or any person or entity involved in the management of this website accountable for the disclosure, recordal and/ or placement of such information.
- Handling of Your Personal information:
- You have the right to correct your Personal Information as well as to revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Information by THE CROWN COLLECTION®. You do however understand that THE CROWN COLLECTION® requires your Personal Information to process your order and deliver THE CROWN COLLECTION® goods, and that should you decide to revoke your consent, THE CROWN COLLECTION® may not be able to provide you with such goods. You have the right to submit a complaint to the Information Regulator regarding an alleged interference with the protection of personal information Processed in accordance with these Terms. The Information Regulator’s contact details will be published by the Government in due course in terms of POPI. When they are published POPI places a duty on us to inform you what those contact details are and we will do so.
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® will take all reasonable measures in order to ensure your Personal Information is appropriately safeguarded; these precautions include, but are not limited to: the use of a sufficiently secure server and providing suitably secure payment mechanisms.
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® will not sell, exchange or transfer your Personal Information to any third party not required in the provision of THE CROWN COLLECTION® goods unless you have consented thereto.
- Disclosure of Personal Information:
Records relating to the provision of THE CROWN COLLECTION® goods by THE CROWN COLLECTION® to you and the Personal Information submitted by you may be required to be retained in terms of legislated records retention requirements, THE CROWN COLLECTION®’s operational purposes and/or for production as evidence by THE CROWN COLLECTION® in legal proceedings.
THE CROWN COLLECTION® may disclose your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- to comply with the law or with legal process;
- to protect and defend THE CROWN COLLECTION®’s rights, equipment, facilities, and other property;
- to protect THE CROWN COLLECTION® against misuse or unauthorised use of the Website and/or goods; and/ or
- to protect other customers or Website Users or third parties affected negatively by your actions in use of the goods and/or the Website.
THE CROWN COLLECTION® shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of “personal information”, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® SPECIAL PROHIBITIONS
Unauthorised Use of the Website:
- You, the User, are permitted to use the Website for lawful purposes only.
- Unauthorised use of the Website includes posting or transmission of data which violates or infringes in any way this Legal Notice or the rights of THE CROWN COLLECTION® or third parties mentioned on this website, uses which are unlawful, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or offensive in the discretion of THE CROWN COLLECTION® or which constitutes advertising of goods or services in the absence of written approval from THE CROWN COLLECTION®.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to THE CROWN COLLECTION® instituting a claim for damages against you and/or you may be found guilty of a statutory and/or criminal offence and/or be liable for civil damages.
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® Delivery & Shipping Information
DELIVERY POLICY & DELIVERY RATES
Acceptance of the delivery of the goods sold shall be deemed as evidence of your acceptance of these terms and conditions including those of sale.
We offer a delivery service, subject to availability and location. Deliveries will be charged based on your delivery area. The website may have a standard delivery rate.
Goods may only be collected or delivered once payment has been made in full and EFT payments have been cleared in our bank account.
DELIVERY HANDLED BY OUR LOGISTICS PARTNERS To meet our delivery requirements outside our reach in the best way possible, we use preferred service providers we have selected and entrusted who deliver anywhere within South Africa and Internationally.
Delivery will be curbside, that is, to your front door only. For special delivery requirements, added services and quotes please contact our team on +27 11 463 6060
This service does not include unpacking or rubbish removal.
We try our best to accommodate our client’s needs however please note we do not offer hoisting of furniture, over walls or up the exterior of buildings, nor do we carry any items beyond the 3rd floor unless an elevator is available. However please note we do not have a responsibility to deliver the item to a desired room as this is out of goodwill should it be done. We do not provide hoisting and hauling services, if you require such a service please contact us on +27 (0)11 463 6060
Goods that are collected by the clients or the client’s elected transporter should to be inspected before signing and taking possession of the goods. Ownership only passes when the goods are paid for in full. Risk passes on delivery or collection by client or nominated transporter.
Any damage to the goods after dispatch are solely the responsibility of the client. The Crown Collection takes no responsibility for the goods or transportation of goods collected by clients or their elected transporter.
All shipping costs are exclusive of insurance costs, please specify this when dealing with transport.
If you would like to ship goods overseas, we can assist. Please contact our online service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +27 (0)11 463 6060. We also offer assistance if you require filling a container worldwide.
8. THE CROWN COLLECTION® PRICING, PAYMENT AND PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
We exercise great caution in trying to avoid errors in pricing and product information. If such mistakes occur, we reserve the right to correct them. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
THE CROWN COLLECTION® reserve the right to change the units available for a promotion at any time throughout the duration of the promotion.
All prices in our catalogues and online are priced in ZAR and are inclusive of VAT. Availability, prices and delivery rates are subject to change. There may be errors in the prices, descriptions or images of certain merchandise, and we must reserve the right to restrict orders of those items.
PAYMENT METHOD OPTIONS
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the (Your Company) bank account, the details of which are below. We accept the following methods of payment:
- CREDIT CARDS
Visa / MasterCard / American Express / Diners Club
CARD ACQUIRING AND SECURITY
Card transactions will be acquired for THE CROWN COLLECTION® via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
CUSTOMER DETAILS SEPARATE FROM CARD DETAILS
Customer details will be stored by THE CROWN COLLECTION® separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
MERCHANT OUTLET COUNTRY AND TRANSACTION CURRENCY
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa.
- DIRECT DEPOSITS/EFT
Beneficiary: Jacolco Pty Ltd t/a The Crown Collection
Account no: 4083730701
Branch: Business Banking JHB North
Branch Code: 632005
ABSA Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
Beneficiary Reference: Please use your name/company name (as per the sales order/quotation) as your reference for the EFT.
Cash deposits in our banking account will attract a cash deposit fee.
- For INTERNATIONAL SWIFT transfers
To avoid additional costs payable to The Crown Collection before releasing goods, please choose the option PAY ALL CHARGES, otherwise the International Inward transfer fee will be deducted from the incoming amount. PLEASE ENSURE YOU REMIT ZAR RANDS TO AVOID EXCHANGE RATE DIFFERENTIALS.
Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
PROOF OF PAYMENT
Please send proof of payment to: email@example.com
Goods will not be dispatched until full payment has been received by THE CROWN COLLECTION® Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 3 days and delivery confirmed by way an email. In cases of unavailability, THE CROWN COLLECTION® will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client may attract a 10% administration fee.
All items on this website and other information are entered manually and whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information is correct, it is possible for errors to occur from time to time. Should any items be purchased where either the information or price is subject to a bona fide error, The Crown Collection reserves the right to correct the error, cancel the purchase and refund the buyer in full for the amount paid.
We endeavor to make sure all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfill your order we will notify you within 3 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
THE CROWN COLLECTION® takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® TRADING POLICY
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES
THE CROWN COLLECTION® is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. All goods are sold subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale that are available on our website at www.thecrowncollection.co.za
Acceptance of the delivery of the goods sold shall be deemed as evidence of your acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale and our Trading Policy.
Our standard terms and conditions of sale include the following provisions:
- Due to the nature of these items of The Crown Collection listed above being decorative and not necessarily functional and the fact that they are not new, but rather antique, vintage and/or second hand, all items are sold “as is”/Voetstoots and consequently we do not accept returns..
- Please note that all clocks sold from The Crown Collection are for their decorative value. We recommend the clock being serviced and restored to working order if required. Not all clocks have weights and/or pendulums. We can refer you to a clock servicing company in Johannesburg or Cape Town should you require.
- No goods may be released without payment./funds reflecting in our bank account. Goods may only be collected or delivered once payment has been made in full and EFT payments have been cleared in our bank account.
- No goods are reserved until payment is received.
· All invoices are payable on presentation.
- Payments/Deposits paid to secure items are Non-refundable.
- Cash deposits in our banking account will attract a cash deposit fee.
- All quotations are valid for 48 hours.
- If goods are reserved at our discretion, they may only be placed on reserve for 48 hours.
- Goods that have been discounted are on sale or that we have been expressly or implicitly required or expected to procure, create or alter specifically to satisfy customer’s requirements are not subject to exchange.
- Goods that are purchased using a credit note may not be returned for a cash refund and are only eligible for exchange or repair if damaged.
- We do not grant Appro’s.
CONDITION OF DISPLAYED PRODUCTS
If the subject matter of the sale is the particular product that is on display in THE CROWN COLLECTION® showroom as viewed by the customer, then the product is sold to the customer in the specific condition in which it is and the customer agrees to accept the relevant product in that condition.
We do not offer a storage facility for goods purchased. Merchandise which is being collected should be collected as soon as possible after the purchase. Any runners or drivers collecting should have the valid paper work (Sales Order and Proof of payment) and they should have valid identification. Purchased goods will be stored for a maximum of 2 weeks from date of purchase whereupon delivery or collection will need to be scheduled with immediate effect.
TRADE APPLICATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We offer a Trade discount/commission on EFT payments to approved applicants only.
- Trade discount/commission is on all goods with the exception of sale/promotional, goods marked as ND (i.e. No Discount) items and delivery charges
- Commission/discount is paid either at the point of sale or by EFT.
- Commission/discount deducted at the point of sale (till) is on condition that the correct Trade Account is supplied and the person purchasing appears on the list of purchasers supplied on your application form.
- Commission paid by EFT. Commission is paid out each month. Depending on banks the clearance time may vary.
- Trade applicants and their designated company members are solely allowed to purchase and receive discount from The Crown Collection. Clients of Trade Applicants cannot benefit from discount without the Trade account holder being present.
- The Crown Collection does not take responsibility for the misuse of commission/discount. Confidentiality between yourself and your client is your responsibility. Any misuse of the trade supply will cause your commission/discount to be cancelled.
|Tel:||+27 11 463 6060|
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® WEBSITE TECHNICAL CONTACTS
|Tel:||+27 11 463 6060|
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® ENQUIRIES CONTACTS
|Tel:||+27 11 463 6060|
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® COMPLAINTS CONTACTS
|Tel:||+27 11 463 6060|
- THE CROWN COLLECTION® VARIATION
THE CROWN COLLECTION® may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.